About Me

My photo
San Francisco, California, United States
Au coin de Bisou is my little escape to blog about the things I love the most: Stylish clothing and Fashion items to wear or just to share, makeup hauls, shoes, bags and other celebrity-style inspirations.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Random Outfit Post

Just random outfits I wore during weekends. I just want to be comfortable enough to chase my 2 girls around and also I want it to be very colorful.


Pink Top from Marshall


POLO sunglass and YSL Arty ring


Pink YSL Arty ring

Top and yellow pants  from Forever21 



Dress: H&M last year summer collection
Target: Leggings
H&M necklace


Last but not the least Leopard top vintage.
Thank you all for dropping by
XOXO Bea

11 comments:

  1. Love ur looks, love our wedges é lv bag.
    <3
    ur beautifull :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I follow as well on Insta. You are always on the go...

    XOXO

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such Nice outfits hon :)

    Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my Blog :)

    New Post is up- Zara, UCB and Kiehl's: A craze

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that pink top - such a pretty color on you!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gostei de tudo, principalmente a blusa pink. Muito linda!!

    beijos!!
    www.espacogattena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice blog ;>

    what about following each other?? !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi lovely, beautiful looks!!! nice blog!!!
    Thank you so much for your visit!!!
    I follow you now!
    Want us to follow by Bloglovin? let me know...
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the yellow pants! Following you too, darling!

    Alessia


    THE CHILI COOL


    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all for all the comments guys have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  10. here for the 1st time great blog..! :) and congratulations it feels really awsum when your hard work pays off.! :) from Smart People

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely weekend looks!! Beautiful jewelry! Thank u for your comment on my blog, hope to see u soon!!
    p.s. U just got one more follower!;)
    xoxo
    Jelena

    ReplyDelete