About Me

My photo
San Francisco, California, United States
Au coin de Bisou is my little escape to blog about the things I love the most: Stylish clothing and Fashion items to wear or just to share, makeup hauls, shoes, bags and other celebrity-style inspirations.

Monday, July 2, 2012

Haul for the month of June

Hi everyone I hope you are all doing great and that you are all enjoying your summer vacations.
For me it's been 2 weeks since my girls are out of school and they are liking it so far  especially when I don't have to wake them up at 6:30 am to get ready for school and for me to slept in a little bit.

Our real vacation will start this saturday when we fly to Mexico Cabo San Lucas to be exact we are all very excited to go and my girls had been counting and marking down the days in our calendar everyday since we booked our ticket 2 months ago. This is gonna be our first time to Mexico, because for the past 3 years we spent it all in Hawaii.

 So this year we wanted to go somewhere other than Hawaii and we decided to go to Cabo because we have friends whose been there so many times and they told us that it is a very beautiful place to visit even a hotspot for some hollywood celebrities :)  so I am really excited and I can't wait to share you all some picture hopefully in my next post.
Below are some things I bought in the month of June and I'm so happy that I found a matching bag for my Juicy wallet that I bought in my previous post, and the ZARA color blocking shoes which I been eyeing since spring when I saw a lot of fashion bloggers wore them.
Hope you like my haul thank you so much for reading this blog even if I don't update it often.
TC,
Bea



Juicy Couture Bag



LOve this ZARA shoes I bought online because it was not available in store anymore.



Sephora shopping online made it easier for me

Finally have my NAKED2 Pallette

Victoria Secret Goodies

I love the smell of this so I bought the body cream and the perfume.



And a little sneak peek in my make room/ bag and shoe closet.

Thanks for reading :)



6 comments:

  1. OMMGggg i love ur haul. hello kitty palette is not sold in France and victoria's secret :(:(:(:(
    love ur mini sneak peek hihi :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite of your purchases are the Zara heels!
    Come back soon to visit my blog: Cosa mi metto???
    Win a starfish bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning pictures and a great shopping haul..Love your display of Makeup !!
    Following you,please follow back to keep in touch through comments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great shoes
    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those Zara shoes are absolutely amazing... love love love!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete